These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 26, 2007

NEW MESSAGE

From: Andy Walker - myprivate09@yahoo.co.jp

From the Desk of: Barrister Andy Walker
London, United Kingdom.

I am Barrister Andy Walker , an attorney at law. I have a consolidated
Business Proposition that calls for your interest in assisting me. A deceased
client of mine, by name Mr. Christian Eich, who died as a result of a plane
crash on Wednesday, 26 July, 2000 in Germany. The website shown below will
brief you in a more elaborated detailed insight about the rough incident of
the plane crash that led to the death of my client.


As Late Mr. Eich's attorney, I was called upon by the Financial Security
Institution in Netherland Holland where my late client had lodged a
consignment with the fund content as fixed deposit of $54,000,000 USD (Fifty
Four Million United States Dollars). The financial institution is not
decleared unclaimed hence my reason for this contact to you. The financial
institution has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the
Consignment lodged by my client will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-
kin and beneficiary of my late client,I will inform you the next step to take
I need your full co-operation to make this business a success,you will be
required to travel to Netherland Holland,to endorse the Release order of the
consignment.

Your interest is awaited for immediate process.
Best Regards.
Barrister Andy Walker
(Esq