These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 26, 2007

PLEASE HELP A WIDOW

From: SUSAN WALKER - suzzyw@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,

Good day to you and God bless you. Please do not be socked to receive this
mail from me as it is only someone of your caliber and of proven integrity
that can be trusted with ones life and hope. Also you will have the required
experience and expertise to make sure things are done properly.

I really have a proposal which is geared to solving my problem. Please let
me hear from you on this.My name is Susan Mensah , a 31 year old Ghanaian
woman. I was married to Late Mr Thomas Walker, a national of America who was
a gold miner with Ashanti Gold Company Ltd here in Kumasi Ghana until his
death in September 2004. He died of heart failure after two days illness.I
have tried contacting his relatives to no avail because the only friend I
knew with him relocated before my husband's death and has not contacted us
ever since.

My husband did not take me to the state even for once. We were always
planning to go and never did till his death. I have a son for him who is now
4 years old.I have also tried to claim his estates such as his money he
deposited in bank ($12million USD) as well as Gold dust (worth 24million
USD) he deposited with a private security company here in Accra Ghana to no
avail. Each time I make any move, all I hear is that he put clause in his
agreement with both the bank and the security company that in the event of
his death, his deposits must be released to his relative abroad. I guess he
did not want to die and be forgotten like that.The reason why I am writing
you is to solicit your candid cooperation for me to present you as my
husbands next of kin to the bank and the security company so that his
deposits can be transfered in your name and to your address.I want you to
know that I have sought legal advise and the only option open to me is to
seek for your cooperation while all legal documents to back our claims will
be supplied by the lawyer.

Please reply asap so that we can proceed on the deal soonest.Please also
know that I am left with nothing now and my son is not being given a good
life at all. I depend on your trustworthiness and kind gesture to get me out
of this abject poverty lurking at me. Moreover if you do not help me, the
bank and the security company will enrich themselves with these fortune that
belong to me legally. Please help me out!!!I promise to reward you
accordingly.

Your share of the treasure will be negotiated once we areset to
continue.Thank you in advance.

I wait for your reply.
Mrs. Susan
Walker

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01