These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 26, 2007

GOOD MORNING FROM MISS CHANTAL AND I WANT TO RELOCATE TO HOLLAND

From: Chantal Vieroniq - chantal_vieroniq13@hotmail.com

My name is Chantal I,m a single . I come from Sierra Leone.dear I,m
interesting to be your friend after seing your profile and need your help
for the clearance and transfer of my fund which i want to invest in your
country and will be glad to discuss with you in details once i hear back
from you.can we talk about it if you are interested to help me clear my fund
and transfer there.you can send me email or call me on phone

phone me at 00229-97689290

Email me at

chantallveroniqqq@yahoo.fr

and can i have your private email address to enable me send my photosfor you
to know me properly

As i told you earlier,name is Chantal and am here in Benin Republic with my
younger brother in a hotel called hotel colombo which we arrived two days
now because of big war in that country that lead to the death of my father
ad mother living me and my younger brother alive and we are from Congo
Democractic and lives in a country called Abidjan - Cote d'Ivoire but here
in Benin Republic we entered as a result of the war in that country which
lead to the death of my father and mother living me and david alone on
earth.And here in benin republic we entered as arefugee though we are not in
the refugee camp and that is why we have access to internet to talk to you.
Please we need your assitance and help and that is why we are writting you
now

My late father died in the air crash and i lost my mother in the war there
and presently here in a country called Benin with my brother which i arrived
3 days now and the amount my father left for in his account here is valued
$18.1million which the bank refused to release to us and stated that the
account has been dormant and needed to be activated before any release and
transfer will be done and i need your help.

Instead of the bank and the government of this country to use our fund for
sponsoring war in africa , me and my brother has concluded to share the fund
with you

I will send you my photos and passport and everything in detains once i hear
from you for you to know me well and understand my position here and will
let you know the amount that am transferring.

The have agreed to move to the fund to anybody we nominate in Europe and i
need your help over it for the clearance once it arrive there.

CONTACT ME PLEASE FOR MORE DETAILS BY EMAIL ABOVE AND PHONE ME AND I NEED
YOUR PHONE WHERE TO CALL YOU

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger : appels gratuits de PC à PC !
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f