These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 26, 2007

YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST

From: Grace Johnson - mrsgej001@yahoo.ca

Beloved,
I am Mrs. Grace E. Johnson from Liberia but presently staying in Europe. I was married to Mr. Edward Johnson who worked with an Oil Firm as Representative in many Countries before he died after a brief illness. Before his death, we were both born again Christians and I decided not to remarry due to my deteriorating health. When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of $4.5Million (Four Million Five hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Bank, with the understanding that in the event of death the money would be refunded. Already, the Bank has notified me that they are willing to release the funds as soon as I complete the necessary documentations and indicate beneficiary as contained in the will made by my husband.
Very recently, my doctor broke the sad news to me that I have Cancer of the Cervix. According to the doctor, the Cancer has spread to the vital organs of my body. From his prognosis, I may not have more than eight months to live. With my deteriorating condition and no child to inherit our estate, I decided to leave the funds hoping to find an individual that can use the funds to promote work of God. Worried over the accomplishment of this dream of touching humanity, I prayed to God to give me one who would have his fear and use the fund to the fulfilment of His divine task and the work of humanity. So after my prayers, I went to the internet and picked your address by divine choice and contacted you.
In view of my explanations to you to proof and give evidence of this some what apprehensive mail to you which few persons may hardly accept, I will forward to you my personal phone number, photograph, the deposit certificate of the fund made by my late husband, the name of the bank and other relevant papers for your personal perusal. Why I need you as the beneficiary is that the fund has been deposited like a will. The reason for writing this letter therefore is to plead with you to accept to be the beneficiary of these funds. As soon as you accept, then I will let you know how to go about it and I shall inform the Bank that you are the Beneficiary of the funds (will) with all the documents to back you up.
May I use this opportunity to solicit your prayers and hope that God will reward our endeavors.
Hope to hear from you soonest.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Grace E. Johnson

--Íâ¹ú»õÒ²³¬±ãÒË!
--http://freemail5.eyou.com/sys_sig.php?url=aHR0cDovL2V5b3VhZnAuYWxseWVzLmNvbS9tYWluL2FkZmNsaWNrP2RiPWV5b3VhZnAmYmlkPTk1LDgxLDMmY2lkPTczLDksMSZzaWQ9MTY4JmFkdmlkPTQmY2FtaWQ9NCZzaG93PWlnbm9yZSZ1cmw9aHR0cDovL2FkZmFybS5tZWRpYXBsZXguY29tL2FkL2NrLzQwODAtMjI5MDMtOTQ5OS0wP2FpZD1leW91O3RleHQ7MTAzJm1wcm89aHR0cDovL3BhZ2VzLmViYXkuY29tLmNuL3dvcmxkYnV5L3VzYS5odG1s

--http://sms.eyou.com