These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 08, 2007

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: ZUMA MOBUTU - zumamobutu2007@gmail.com

Tel: +34-690-387-546


Dear Sir/Madam,

MATURED DEPOSIT OF LATE MOBUTU SESE SEKOU


I am Zuma Mobutu, the son of the late president of the Federal Republic of
Zaire Mobutu Sese Sekou who died in Morocco, in September 7,1997(now
Democratic Republic of Congo), under the current leadership of Joseph
Kabila. I presume you are aware of the fact that there is a financial
dispute between my family and the present Government. This is based on what
they believe to be bad and corrupt governance on my late father's part. May
his soul rest in perfect peace!!

Presently, we cannot do business in my country because we don't have
friendly relationship between the present Governments of my country. As you
might have heard, most of my father's bank accounts in Switzerland and
France have been frozen.

Following the above-mentioned reasons, I am soliciting your humble and
confidential assistance to take custody of Eighteen million five hundred
thousand United States Dollars (US$18,500,000.00) which was deposited as
Diplomatic items of high value by my father in a Finance and Securities
Institution in 1996.

These funds were secretly deposited in this confidential Finance and
Securities Institution under a fixed deposit policy on my name (Zuma
Mobutu), for a ten years deposit term, in anticipation for me to conclude my
education before I can have access to my deposit.

Now the deposit is mature and I have concluded my education program, I am
presently in Spain as a refuge because of the political problem in my
country, family disagreement between us and the president that sent my
father to exile, I am soliciting your assistance to take delivery of the
funds as my partner. In this regard, I have personally agreed on the
following sharing ratio: 45% for your assistance in receiving the funds on
my behalf and 5% for any expenditure that we may incur during this
transaction and 50% for me.

If my proposal sounds satisfactory, you shall be given a Power of Attorney
stating that you have been legally authorize by me, to receive this deposit
on my behalf for onward investment in a viable business.

Therefore, don't hesitate to indicate your interest through my email:
zumamobutu2007@gmail.com or telephone number, by providing me with your
full name and address, telephone and fax number for the transaction.

Also to let you know that this transaction is hundred percent risk free.

Yours faithfully,

Zuma Mobutu

_________________________________________________________________
Descubre la descarga digital con MSN Music. Más de un millón de canciones.
http://music.msn.es