These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 08, 2007

GOOD DAY

From: Bel Tour - toure_b@yahoo.fr

From Toure Bello,
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.

I am writing you this letter from Abidjan where I got your contact and I
decided to drop you a note of business assistance and willingness to know
you better but before then I would like to disclose to you my main purpose
of contacting you.

I am Toure Bello. I am a young man, an ORPHAN and the only surviving son of
my parents. My father's name Mr. Kadiri Bello (of blessed memory).My late
Parents were wealthy Cocoa & Timber Merchant in Mende one of the economic
cities in Sierra-Leone, before he met is timely death here in Cote d'
Ivoire- West Africa during one of his business trip.

Just recently as I was going through some of my late father's document, I
discovered a deposit slip in my late father's safe vault showing that he
deposited the sum of THREE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND USD (US$3.2 Million)
with a prime bank here in Abidjan.

I have so far inquired about the authencity of the deposit from the bank but
the Director in charge told me that before I can claim the money I need to
present a foreign Partner who will act as my TRUSTEE / GUARDIAN as
stipulated by the Agreement that was entered with my late father at the
time the money was deposited in their custody for safe keeping.

Now, I want you to assist as a foreign partner who can help me with utmost
honesty to get this money out from the bank custody for onward transfer to
your bank account in your country. I shall give you a reasonable percentage
for your utmost assistance and you shall take care of all investment
thereafter pending when I'm matured enough to handle things on my own and
this will accord me the opportunity to continue my education as soon as I
arrive your country.

Thanks and God Bless,
Toure Bello.

_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Messenger sur i-mode™ : dialoguez avec vos amis depuis votre
mobile comme sur PC ! http://mobile.live.fr/messenger/bouygues