These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 08, 2007

MR KEN

From: Kenneth Kamara - kenneth_kamara110@yahoo.fr

Kenneth Kamara Private email : kenneth_kamara60@yahoo.fr
Telephone no : +225 0171 8750

Sir

I am Mr ken Kamara the only child of late Mr Drogba Kamara of blessed memory, who was the Director General of Cocoa Export Corporation(C.E.C.) Coted I voire. As the only child of my father, before his death he informed me of the sum of US$16,500,000.00 (sixteen million five hundred thousand dollars only) which he deposited in a bank in Europe with my name as next of kin. I want to travel out of Coted Ivoire and relocate, due to the insecurity posed by rebel activities and my wicked uncles, with this money tranferred into your nominated account for investment in your country as my nominated beneficiary and guardian.

You shall also innitiate good investment, which I will invest the money prudently as soon as I join you over. I promise to give you 10% of the total sum as your reward for assisting me. For the interest and confidentiality of this business do not hesitate to contact me via my private E-mail : kenneth_kamara60@yahoo.fr immediately you receive this message for detailed information .Also forward your direct telephone number and fax for easier communication including your intl passport, work id or drivers license for proper identification.

Yours Truely,

Kenneth Kamara
Private email kenneth_kamara60@yahoo.fr
Telephone no : +225 0171 8750

---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses