These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 08, 2007

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU GET BACK TO ME TODAY

From: veronicasweetness gordon - veronicasweetgordon@yahoo.com

Attn : Dear Friend,

First of all I want you to Know that this is not a scam mail.Because base on
what is going on all over the internet world people find it very difficult
to beleive thing like this any more.if you can garantee me from your side
your trust and honestly if You Can come down your self and see thing for
your self before we proceed and this will make thing clearer for you.

I am Mrs. Veronica Sweetnesss Gordon from America I am married to Dr.
Nicolas Wing Gordon of united state who worked with Chevron Texaco as oil
consultant/contractor
in Africa for twenty years before he died in the year 2006.We were married
for twenty-seven years without a child. He died during one of the riot in
the Niger delta region. He was held hostage and slain to death by protesting
youths of the region. Before his death we were both born again Christian.
Since his death I decided not to re-marry. When my late husband was alive he
made a numbered time (Fixed) deposited for twelve calendar months, valued at
$15m.usd (fifteen Million U.S. Dollars) with account number 0130648335800.
With
a financial firm in South Africa.

Meanwhile, this money is still with the bank and the management just wrote
me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather issue a
letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I can not
come over. Presently, I am with my laptop in a hospital where I have been
undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs.

I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have
only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is
invested and proceed at the end of every year distributed among charity
organization. I want a person that is God fearing that will use this money
to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to
ensure that the house of God is maintained. I am made to understand that
blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I know that
there are a lot of poor people suffering from different kind of disease and
nobody to come to their aid.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall
give you the contact of the financial firm. I will also issue you a letter
of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund.
You are to help me invest this fund into real estate and stocks. You will be
entitled to 30% of every profit you make in a year. Please assure me that
you will act accordingly as I stated here in.on your reply i will forward
you my attorney contacts details he will be in good position to help and
give you all the entire document that will covers this transaction .

Hoping to hearing from you soon.
In your response to me, please include your telephone and fax number and
also your mailing address.
Reply to my email. veronicasweetgordon@yahoo.com
Mrs. Veronica Sweetnesss Gordon

_________________________________________________________________
Share folders without harming wildlife!
http://www.communicationevolved.com/en-za