These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 08, 2007

SIR,WE NEED YOUR HELP

From: Kathgerine Boateng - katena_boaten@yahoo.com

FROM:K T BOATENG (MRS) OR katena_boaten@yahoo.com

ATTN:MY BELOVED SIR ,

How are you today sir?It is my pleasure to write and inform you of this
mutual and heartly help that requires our trust and nderstanding. Before now
I have given some of friends that are feeling my condition in their heart
your address to contact you for me,have you received their message?

Reference to esteem recommendation of your rustworthiness, honesty and
transparency of your integrity I received from my late husband's friend I
contact you.I want to tell you that my contacting you to help us is based on
the trust,believe and faith we have on you .PLEASE DO NOT DISAPPOINT US.

First of all let me introduce myself to you,I am KATHERINE BOATENG(Mrs)the
wife of late MR RUBERWA BOATENG who died in the Democratic Republic of
Congo(DRC)civil war. My husband was a Minister for Defence in the government
of ousted late President KABILA.

My husband was given the sum of US$30 million (Thirty million united states
of American dollars)to purchase arms ,armintiion and heavy mechinaries for
defence of the country few days before the Rebels came to fight.They
demanded for the money from my husband but he refused,they killed him and my
elder son whom they accused of hiding the money.

My dear,with the help of Red Cross Society of Congo,we carried the money
across our national boundary down to my present hiding place where I and two
of my children are now as refugees. I have since deposited the money in
GALLANT TRUST SECURITY Company for safe keeping as I could not meet up with
the bank requirements for opening an account.I write you for your assistance
to bring the money over to your country where we can settle and you direct
us to invest the money in a profitable venture.

You will take 30% of the total money for your help. Please write us a letter
of acceptance today with your detail contact because we are suffering
here.Please our prayers is that you will be kind enough to help so that we
will go out from this suffering refugee camp.PLEASE BE KIND HELP ME AND MY
CHILDREN.

I am thanking you with every hope that you will help me and my children.

YOURS SINCERELY, OR katena_boaten@yahoo.com

K T BOATENG (MRS)

_________________________________________________________________
Download Messenger. Join the i'm Initiative. Help make a difference today.
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_APR07