These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 08, 2007

I Am Waiting To Hear From You

From: Bintou mbaye Bintou_mbaye@atlas.sk - bintou_mbaye@atlas.sk

Dear Friend,

Please, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and with this, let me introduce myself. I am Miss. Bintou Mbaye (25yers)The Daughter of Late Dr MbayeOwens,who died during the Cote D' Ivoire civil disturbances in 2004.I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I,m receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties away from me since the unexpected death of my Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the United Sates but she stoled my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. But luckily she did not discover where I hid my father s deposite File where important documents are kept.So I decided to seek for asylum in Dakar Senegal to contact you confidentially from the refugee camp.

She have even closed all my late father's bank accounts just to put me into suffery and starvation. Now I urgently need an assistance of a reputable and trustworthy Foreigner like you to help me receive and subsequently invest on my behalf the sum of US$6.500.000.00 (My late father kept in a ( Trust Finace Company ) before his death. with my name as the next of kin.

It therefore became very necessary and urgent that somebody in your foreign position should render a helping hand to safe-guard this fund for me in safe haven over there until my arrival in your country. It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services while 5% will be kept aside for any miscellaneous expenses incurred by both of us and balance kept for some good investments in your country or other country as you may advice me.

This is the reason why I decided to the fund being a huge amount of money would require your help as a reputable businessman who can invest in any foreign country outside Africa. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will give you other details.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response.

Thanking you in advance for your understanding and co-operation.
Yours Sincerely,

Ms. Bintou Mbaye