These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 08, 2007

Dearest Beloved One

From: sandra williams - mrssandra_07@yahoo.fr

Dearest Beloved One,

Perhaps this would go down as the most difficult letter I will ever attempt
to write in my life.

I am not sure that it will adequately convey the remorse I feel at this
moment. How do I begin my story? How do I tell this story without shedding
tears. Tears of sorrow. Oh God I thank you for giving me this opportunity to
air my view and
to share this story with someone.

I am Mrs. Sandra Williams from Ivory Coast. I was married to Late Mr Akissi
Williams who was a Building and Civil Engineering Contractor with the
government of Cote D'Ivoire before his death.The doctor confirmed that his
death was as a result of poison.
We were married for so many years with two small children a girl of 17yrs
and a boy of 14 year.Before his death we were both born again Christian.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $14.500 Million with
One of the Security Companies in Abidjan Cote d'lvoire. Presently this money
is still in the custody of the Security Company as my late husband deposited
the money in a trunk meltalic Box and registered it as family valuables
belonging to his foriegn partner.

Recently, after undergoing some medical diognosis, my Doctor confirmed that
I am seriously infected with cancer and this has realy endangered my life.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a
church,organization or good person that will utilize this money the way I am
going to instruct here in.

I want a church,organization or good person that will use some part of this
fund to take Good care of my two children so that they will not suffer in
this world if I may die and the person will use part of the fund to take
care of the orphanages, widows and other people that need help and also
propagate the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is
maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that"Blessed is the hand that giveth". l
took this decision because I have two children who are still young and that
will inherit this
money later in life through the care of a good God fearing Guardian, and my
husband's relatives are not Christians not even good at all because they are
the ones that conspired and killed my husband in other to have all my late
husband's properties and I don't want my husband efforts to be used by those
that conspired and killed him.

I don't want them to know about this development and l know that With God
all things are possible. This is why I am taking this decision.Though it was
very painful to hear this kind of news from my doctor but I am not afraid of
death
because I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom
of the Lord.

I don't think there is need for any telephone communication in this regard
because of my health but the important thing to me is for you to do what I
will require you in this regard. As soon as I receive your reply I shall
give you the
contact of the Security Company.

I will also issue you the deposit certificate and the deposit agreement
which the security Company gave to my late husband on the day he deposited
the trunk box in their Company that will proove you to the Company as the
present beneficiary of this trunk box. I also want you, church or the
organization to always pray for me because the Lord is my only shepherd.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that
Wants to serve the Lord must surely serve him in Truth and spirit.
Please do contact me through this email address: (mrssandra_07@yahoo.fr)

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply
will give me room in sourcing another good person, church, organization for
this same purpose.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.

l remain your sister in Christ,

Mrs. Sandra Williams.

_________________________________________________________________
Personnalisez votre Messenger avec Live.com
http://www.windowslive.fr/livecom