These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 08, 2007

Dear Sir / Madam

From: michael lukamba - michael2007jessica@yahoo.fr

Dear Sir / Madam,
l know it might be a surprise to receive a letter like this from unknown
person my name is Michael Lukamba, The only Son of Late Dr Alphonse Lukamba
the former Director of Finance and Director General (D G ) of the Sierra
Leone Diamond mining cooperation ( SLDMC). I am contacting you to seek your
good assistance to transfer and invest USD 15.5 million belonging to my late
father which is deposited in a bank in Abidjan. This money is revenues
acquired from Gold and diamonds sales which were under my father's
possession before the out broke of civil war. Following the brake out of the
war, almost all government offices, co-operations were attached and burned
down by the rebels.
The SLDMC was loathed and burnt down to ashes, by the rebel military forces
that attacked my father's office. Many top government officials and senior
army officers were assassinated and my father was a key target because of
his key position appointment in the SLDMC. Regrettably, my father was
captured and murdered in cool blood during a mid-night rebel shoot-out when
our official residence in Freetown was ambushed by Forde Sanko the notorious
rebel leader. My mother sustained very severs bullet injuries which resulted
to her untimely and painful death in a private hospital here in Abidjan Cote
D'ivoire .
Now I am alone in a totally strange country without parents, relatives or
any body to care for me at my tender age. Before my mother died, she told me
that my father deposited some money which he made from diamond sales and
contracts at a bank here in Ivory Coast and that I should find a trustworthy
foreign business partner who would help me to transfer and invest this money
in profitable business venture overseas. She told me to do this quickly so
that I can leave the refugee camp in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire . and then
settles down abroad. She gave me all the bank documents to prove the deposit
and then told me that my father used my name as the only Son to deposit the
money in the bank. She told me that this is the reason why we came to Ivory
Coast .
My mother died afterwards. May her soul rest in perfect peace. I have gone
to the bank to make inquires about this money and I spoke with the director
of International remittance who assured me that everything is ok and
promised to help me transfer this money to my foreign partners bank account
as soon as I provide my partners foreign bank account for them. However, the
director is very concerned because of my age, I am 18 years and as such
promised to help me and he would like to speak with my partner to ensure
that this money is invested wisely in only profitable business because of
his personal interest and sympathy for me. If you are willing to assist me,
please let me know immediately and provide me with your following
information:
1. your full names and address, Tel / fax / mobile
2. Name of your bank and address
3. Account name and number
4. Swift code etc.
I will offer you 20% of the total money as compensation for your noble
assistance in accordance with my mother's advice. I am interested in any
profitable commercial venture which you consider very well in your country
and you will also get a school for me where l will continue my education
together with my little sister.
My Regards to your family.
Michael Lukamba

_________________________________________________________________
C'è una nuova amica su Messenger… E' Doretta! http://www.doretta82.it