These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Confidential

From: phina udom - phinaudom@yahoo.com

Dear
I greet you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. My name is Mrs. phina
Aisha udo. I am a widow and a mother of three all girls. I
know you will see my letter to you as an embarrassment considering
the fact that we do not know ourselves.
I plead with you to be patient with me I feel very pleased to contact
you for some assistance and business relationship. I live in BENIN
REP OF COTONOU with my children. My late husband was a loving,caring
and hard working businessman who died unfortunately In a ghastly auto
crash.
Before the sudden death of my beloved husband, and father of my
daughters, my late husband intended to establish a business in
the united states of America with the sum of$20 million united states
dollars, but unfortunately he died before this proposed venture.
Following his death, his family members insisted that I am not
entitled to his property (Assets and money) since I am a woman
and my offspring's all girls as I do not have a male child for my
husband.
Well, according to some barbaric traditional laws here in
COTONOU (Africa) which doesn't permit a woman to inherit a man's
property, as they are expected by tradition to take over the
management of his business and other properties including myself who
automatically becomes a wife to one of his immediate brothers.
Unfortunately to this wicked family members, the $20 million
united states dollars which my late husband intended to use in
establishing a business in the United States was deposited in a bank
account in BENIN unknown to his family .
I and the lawyer is the only
one aware of this money, so I have discussed this matter with a staff
of the bank that i want this money personally so that I will be able
to take care of my children's educational needs since my husband's
family members vehemently opposed the furtherance of their education.
According to the staff of the bank, the best way to secure this
money is to transfer this money to a bank account For safe-keeping,
later it will be used for business establishment subject to the
Advise of whosoever finally assists us.
At this juncture, I there fore ask for your sincere assistance in providing
us with your bank details and the enablement to facilitate the remittance of
this fund into your nominated account.
As soon as I get your positive response, I shall provide you with all the
necessary detail for this transfer.
However, I have decided to to give you 20% of the total money as
a reward for your sincere assistance and the remaining 80% of the
money will be for my investment in your country under your care as I
will want to keep aglow my late husbands dream of investing in real
estate. To be able to help me, kindly send through my email
Email:phinaudom@yahoo.com your personal details including your contact
information for easy communication.
Thanking you for your anticipated response .
Mrs. Phina Aisha Musebo and children
Nb:Reply confidentially to my email phinaudom@yahoo.com

_________________________________________________________________
Interest Rates NEAR 39yr LOWS! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,299/mo - Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-19132&moid=14888