These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, May 02, 2007

GET BACK TO ME

From: Tyron Savimbi - savimbi717@gmail.com

Dear Friend,


In Good Faith I Contact You and I quite believe that life is vanity;the only
life worth Living is a life devoted to serve the Almighty Creator,most
merciful, most compassionate and most benevolent. This is the reason for my
present decision that is absolutely based on freewill and humanitarian
bases.

I am Tyron Savimbi the only surviving child of the Jonas Savimbi,The Head of
the UNITA Rebels of Angola. My late father fought the agonizing civil war
from the very beginning in order to protect Angolans, and he was in charge
of selling of diamonds and other solid minerals that belong to the rebel
stronghold area. This Position made him very rich and powerful, that the
other rebel supporters of UNITA became envious that they set my father
up and he was killed. Please click the links below for details

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/264094.stm

, they also executed everyone with the surname Savimbi, thus making sure
that we were completely wiped out, but glory be to the Creator who brought
an aide loyal to my father who met with me and my Mother and sneaked us to
Zambia, a neighbouring country from where we travelled to London, UK.

Some months ago, my late mother took me to a Financial outfit where my late
Father deposited large sum of money which he acquired during the war and I
naturally took possession of it.

I do not want this money to get into wrong hands by means of interstate
Laws.

My late father probably did not do thing right and fate has dealt with us
decisively.A few months ago I was diagnosed with oesophageal cancer and I
might not have much life left in me but lying here on my dying bed I am
determined to do things right to enable me die in a state of Taahir
decision.

I want you to retrieve this funds and give it to charity for me.

May the guidance of the lord be with you and your household.


Tyron Savimbi
savimbi717@gmail.com