These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Estate of Chris Viberg

From: john iwuala - johniwuala5@yahoo.co.uk

John Iwuala & Associates,
Solicitors & Advocates,
01.05.07
Reply to : johniwuala5@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Viberg,

I know this mail will surely come to you as a
surprise, considering that we don't know each other
and I must apologize for any embarrassment this may
have caused you. Although you are not the only person
whose name and email address is listed on the internet
from where I got your contact, but I took some factors
into consideration before arriving at the decision to
contact you which you will find out as you read on.
Let me start by formally introducing My self to you, I
am Barrister John Iwuala, a Legal Practitioner and
Head of Chambers of an International accredited Law
Firm Based in Nigeria. I am also Attorney to Late Mr.
Chris J. Viberg an expatriate who was resident in
Nigeria before his demise early Last year from CARDIAC
ARREST.
He had a heart attack following the sad news of the
death of his beloved wife and children during the
2004 Tsunami disaster while on vacation in Thailand.
My said client was a consultant to Oil Prospecting
Companies in Nigeria and a very wealthy man. I have
been his personal Attorney Spanning for a period
of three years. Though a foreigner, he lived most of
his lifetime in Nigeria and took here as a home, since
according to him he was raised up in an orphanage,
having been abandoned by his mother at birth.

Now to the brass tack, the deceased took a life
Insurance Policy that entitles any Surviving member of
his family to a whooping sum of USD5,000,000.00 in the
event of his death. Unfortunately his wife and
children who are his next of kin are no more and under
the existing law here the Surviving relatives of the
deceased by extension of family lineage becomes
the benefactor which to the best of my knowledge is
non-existing considering his background. So far my
efforts to recover his financial entitlements yielded
no result as the management of the insurance company
insisted they will only release the fund to the
deceased surviving relative, whereby his wife and
children who statutorily would have inherited the
money are no more.

Therefore what really motivated me to contacting you
is the similarity in your last name with that of my
deceased client, though, it does not suggest you are
related. Be that as it may, I wish to solicit for your
co-operation in assisting me recover the fund by
permitting me to present you as a relation to the
deceased. I am very optimistic that it would workout
if you follow my directives, which I will brief you
upon your response.

I am not pursuing this claim for selfish reason, it is
a professional responsibility I owe my late client,
and you will be adequately rewarded for you assistance
in this endeavor. You shall receive 30% of the total
amount involved for your role in this endeavor.
Expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.

John Iwuala Esq.
Prncipal partner

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01