These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Greetings in the name of the Allah

From: Hajia Zainab Usman - hajiazugh@yahoo.com.hk

Greetings in the name of the Allah.

I am Hajia Zainab Usman. from Libya. I am married to Late Mallam
FAROOQ MUHAMMED USMAN of blessed memory was an oil explorer in Libya
and Kuwait for twelve years before he died in the year 2000. We were
married for twelve years without a child. He died after a brief illness
that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both devoted
God fearing people. Since his death I have been battling with both Cancer
and
fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he made a huge deposit
in millions of US dollars (USD27.5Million) with a Deposit Company in
United Arab Emirates (U.A.E).

Presrntly am in Ghana receiving treatment and will like to talk to you
on phone so as to get to know you better. Recently, my doctor told me
that I have only six months to live due to cancer problem. Though what
disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I
decided to donate this fund to either an organization or devoted God
fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to
instructs herein.

I want this organization or individual to use this money in all
sincerity to fund cancer research institutes, orphanages, widows, and
also propagating the word of GOD and to ensure that the society upholds
good belief and views towards each other and stop the crisis and war.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit
this money and my husband relatives are into some radical organisations
and I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an Unholy
manner. Hence the reasons for this bold decision. I know that after
death I will be with GOD the most beneficent and the most merciful.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
health, because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me
always. I don't want them to know about this development.

With GOD all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply on
Email I shall give you the contact information of the Deposit Company
in oversea where the money was deposited. I will also issue a letter of
authority to the Deposit Company authorizing them that the said fund Have
being
willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to
you. I want you and the the community where you reside to always pray
for me. My happiness is that I lived a true devoted life worthy of
emulation. Whoever that wants to serve GOD must serve him in truth and
in fairness.

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your
reply will give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted
individual for this same purpose. Until I hear from you email my dreams
will rest squarely on your shoulders. May the Almighty GOD continue to
guide and protect
you.

Remain blessed.

Hajia Zainab Usman.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01