These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, May 02, 2007

RE

From: MR SANNI WILLIAMS - sanni_williams2004@yahoo.co.in

Dear friend,

By way of introduction, I am Mr.Sanni Williams , I was born on in
1955 ,a British Citizen lived in United Arab Emirates. I got your
information while browsing the internet in search of a reliable person
who will assist me.

My late father was killed by his business associate in 1990 and during
the period I married we had a son which both of them were also killed in

cold blood a year later, I' m now afraid of showing myself out to them
(Business associates including members of my family) as all are trying
to deny and kill me too, This is because after the death of my father,
I inherited all his business and wealth.I was a Gold dealer in Deira
"GOLD SOUK" meaning gold market in Arabic language.


Presently, I am suffering from long time cancer of the brain. From all
indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious
that i may not live more than six months, because the cancer stage has
gotten to a very Severe stage. Infact, my personal physician told me
that I may not live for more than six months and I am so scared about
this. So, I now decided to divide part of this wealth,by contributing
to the well beign of less privileged people and handicapped in the
society of Asian, America, Europe and African Countries.

This mission, which will no doubt be tasking had made me to recently
relocate from my family house where I live presently due to the presume

my family members are giving me as they want to share the fund within
themselves which i don't want.


I selected you for this Purpose and prayed over it. At first, i did not
know how to put up this request for asistance because I have been
recieving emails from Africa soliciting my help in accomodating huge
sums of dollars for them. I recive an average of 5 letters everyday. I
suspect them to be scam from Africa. I feel I can trust you and I am
willing to donate the sum of $11,300,000.00 Million US Dollars to you
for the development of the well being of handicapped in the society and
also as aids for the lessprivileged around your country,and I have
mapped out $1,300,000.00 for your own personal use to help me for this
work.

Please note that, this fund is currently deposited with a Finance
organisation. My Attorney will file an immediate application for the
transfer of the money in your name. Please,do not reply me if you have
the intention of using this fund for personal use,than enhancement of
the comfort of the handicapped.My first lawyer whom i trusted made away
with part of my funds he is Soudi Arabia citizen use to reside in United

Arab Emirate, but for two years i have not seen him, i have prayed and
layed cause on him for running away with my funds , after all i do to
better his life and the better promises i gave him, he knew my condition

that was why he took that advantage, if he then told me the truth , i
dont think i will be sad about that, after all all is vanity upon
vanity, i am bitter because he betrayed the trust i had for him ,
tricked me and also relocated with his family, the reason i am careful
with people and even the present Attorney that i am talking about.


Lastly, I want you/your home to be praying for me as regards my entire
life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual
birth lately that wealth acquisition with out God, one's life is vanity
upon vanity.


I await your urgent reply.

Remain blessed!
Mr.Sanni Williams