These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Legitimate Business proposal from John Atkins

From: John Atkins - johatkins111@yahoo.com

Hello my dear,



Having prayed to God to give me a very worthy person whom will take my

proposal in Good faith, i believe you will treat this offer with keen interest

and utmost sincerity.



My name John Atkins , from USA, although i was born in Saudi Arabia

but of American Origin.



Following the recent crises in Iraq, the militant group in Iraq has put my

business to suffer a tremendous set back as i run a currency trading

company and money exchange bureau in Baghdad.



During one of the recent Bomb explosion in Baghdad, my office/House

building was razed to nothing leaving 13 people dead and over 17 injured.



The reason why I am contacting you is to find out if i can invest my

money in your line of business. It has become very necessary for me to

diversify my interest in the area of investment. I have in cash the sum of

$13 million US dollars in Baghdad, I am searching for a responsible and

credible partner who can receive this fund on my behalf and invest it in

real estate or another line of business that will be profitable.



I am presently, undergoing treatment in the United Kingdom and my

doctor has advised that i may have to be in hospital for quite some time.



Please let me know urgently if i can work with you. From the proceeds

of our business you will be entitled to a good percentage of the profit.



I await your response.

Best regards.

John Atkins