These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, May 02, 2007

YOUR BANK DRAFT IS READY

From: JACK VINCENT - jackvincent64@yahoo.co.th

Compliment,

How are you doing today, Hope you have not forgotten me? I am Dr.Mr Kelzman
Edward,the man from Nigeria who contacted you some time ago to assist me
secure the release of some money accrued from the over Invoicing of a contract/inheritance
that was awarded by my (Government) some time ago during the military regime.


Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm happy
to inform you about my success in getting those funds transffered under the
assistance and co-operation of a new partner from Brazile.Presently i'm in
Netherlands for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assit me in
transffering those funds, I made sure you are not left out the benefit of
the transaction hence I kept aside for you the sum of Nine Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars.($900,000.00)Draft, the compensation also go for the
good work of God meaning for the orphans and disable in your country Please
take good care of them and the poor in needs also.

I and my new partner agreed to compensate you with that amount for all your
past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I ppreciate your efforts
at that time very much,so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr.Steven
Chapman and instruct him on how to send the Bank draft to you.
meanwhile mr micheal livingston came to my office few days ago claiming to
be your true representative.
Here are his informaions
NAME.................Mr MICHEAL Livingston
BANK.................BANK OF AMERICA
ACCOUNT..............92545561800.
CITY.................NEW YORK.
COUNTRY..............UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

re-confirm to this office immidiately if this man is not from you because
we are going to issue him all the payment details and informations in the
naxt seven working days.
Your full name.........................
Phone, fax and mobile #.........................
Company name, position and address.................
Profession , age and marital status......................
Working I?d/Int'l passport.....................

As soon as this information is received and confirmed, your payment will
be made to you in a certified bank draft cheque from Central Bank of Nigeria
and a copy will be given to you for you to take to your bank for confirmation.
Get back to me immedaitely. As a result of the on-going drive of the Government
to update its books and clear payment to contractors,

I strongly recommend that you promptly start your clearance as soon as possible
for more clarification and for your immediate contract payment.
Please do let me know immediately you receive the Draft so that we can share
the joy together after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, i'm
very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my partner
are having at hands, finally,remember that i had left instruction to my secretary
so as soon as you contact him, he will send the Draft to you,so feel free
to get intouch with MY SECRETARY NOW.

Below is the contact of my secretary:
Mr.Jack Vincent.
Phone: +234-802-461-9862
E-mail:jackvincent64@yahoo.co.th
With Best Regards,
Dr. Mr.Kelzman Edward