These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, May 02, 2007

THREAT AS URGENT

From: donald bock {esq - donald.bock.esq@merseymail.com

DONALD BOCK CHAMBERS
[W - 2 Victoria St, London,
United Kingdom, SW1H 0ND] . Legal practitioner . Tax services . Legal matters Hello , I am Mr DONALD BOCK [ESQ.], the attorney to the late Mr. Smith Williams. Engr Williams Smith who is a national of your country, who tills his death, was a Contractor with cappa and dalberto/Moenier Oil & Gas Consult and London Ports authority. Here in after shall be referred to as my direct client. Mr. Smith Williams died in an auto crash accident on his way back home, on 21st April 2002. Unfortunately for him and his three kids, lost their lives immediately in the event of the accident, while the wife was taken to the hospital where she died three days later. The very reason that prompted me to send you this email is that the bank to my late client called me last week urged me to provide the next of kin to Mr. Smith Williams. The bank has also told me to present together with all the legal documents backing the intended claim by his next of kin who is also the beneficiary to the amount of !
seven million United States dollars [$7,000,000] deposited by my late client Smith Williams before his death. After the meeting held by the Executives of the Bank with me as the personal attorney to the late Engineer they have all mandated me to contact the next of kin to my late client. Consequently i have contacted you to assist in claiming this fund as the beneficiary of the account of our late client, because i do want to make you the next of kin to my late client, as you will stand as the next of kin to make this claim in the account valued Seven million united states dollars [$7,000,000]. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legal arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please, if you are willing to transact this business with me, kindly get back to me as soon as you received this email with your full name, phone number, in your return email. Looking forwar!
d to your response. Attorney-at-law Mr DONALD BOCK [ESQ]
donald.bock.esq@merseymail.com