These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 29, 2007

Business Proposal

From: fdzn - fdzn@poczta.pf.pl

FROM: MR.FRANK N. ADAMS
SOUTH AFRICA
EMAIL: fadzn@jmail.co.za


Sir/Madam,

I wish to introduce my good self as Mr. Frank N. Adams, the elder son of
Mr. Richard Ngomeni Adams of Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you on
how I got your contact address; I got your contact through internet work
line. I was convinced to solicit for your assistance after much prayer. I
am interested in doing business with you, particularly in joint venture in
your country on lucrative business.

During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the support of
our President ROBERT MUGABE to claim all the white and black farms in our
country, so he ordered all the white and black farmers to surrender all
their farms to his party members and his followers, and my father is one
of the best farmers in our country, because he did not support his idea
and his supporters invaded my father's farm and burnt everything in the
farm and killed my father and confiscated all his investment.

After the death of my father, I decided to move out of Zimbabwe because my
life is still in danger, with the money, my father kept in his hidden safe
in my mother's house, since he does not have any account with any bank due
to illiteracy but was successful in farm production. The amount contained
in the safe is US$7M (Seven Million United States Dollars). And I decided
to move with the money through diplomatic means and I am currently forced
to seek a political asylum as refugee. I brilliantly transferred and
deposited it with a Security and Finance Company here in Johannesburg,
Republic of South Africa, meanwhile I was advised by a banker who had
agreed to help in the depositing and transferring of this fund to seek for
a reliable foreign partner who is going to assist me in the opening of a
non-resident account here which he advised is the best possible way of
transferring this fund because of my political status, He said it will be
more safety pending when I get reliable somebody that will assist receive
the fund in his/her foreign safe account and at the same time give me
light of investment, based on business idea/knowledge you may have.

However my aim of contacting you is to help me look for a profitable
investment overseas. As a result of my present status and as a refugee I
will not be able to conclude this transaction alone. If you are interested
in helping me out, try and contact me immediately with the above e-mail
address indicating your interest to help me. I will then furnish you with
more details.

I have mutually agreed to compensate you with 25% which is your share for
assistance, and 5% for any expenses that may incure in the course of the
transaction. Then the remaining 70% will be for me and my family, which
you will help us to invest in your country. Be informed that this
transaction need utmost trust and confidentiality and will only take about
2-3 working days to be concluded, note also that this transaction attract
no risk on your side hence all the modalities is safe, smooth successful
transaction has been arranged by me and the banker who will assist us in
this business.
I also look forward to establish a good relationship with you. On your
replying, I need your personal telephone and fax numbers for easy
communication, very important.

BEST REGARDS

Mr. Frank N. Adams
(FOR THE FAMILY