These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 29, 2007

Inheritance from Jenny

From: Mrs Jenny Brooks - consultantadvocate@myway.com

Hello Dear,

After going through your profile i decided to contact you for friendship and assistace and distribution of my inherentance
My name is Mrs. Jenny Brooks; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you/ church. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer
for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for.
I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives
to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has because He
is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation in less than one hour.

I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $2,500,000 (two million five hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the
motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status. I have adjusted my
WILL and my lawyer is aware I have changed my will you and he will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to you.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.
Contact my lawyer (Barrister Tango David ) with this specified email:consultantadvocate@myway.com and tell him that I have WILLED
($2,500,000.00) to you and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you for a
specific and good work. I know I don’t know you but I have been directed to do this. Thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last
wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my relation
or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Regards,
Jenny Brooks (Mrs.)


___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service at WNS
http://www.wns.gr