These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 29, 2007

LET US WORK TOGETHER AS PARTNER

From: joseph rossi - barrrister_josephrossichember@yahoo.com

Trowers & HamlinsSceptre Court 40 Tower Hill London. EC3N 4DXTel/Fax: +44-7024021395Email Address: barrister_joseph00 @yahoo.com

Dear Trustee, This email may be a surprise to you because you did not give me the permission to do so and neither do you know me but before I tell you about myself I want you to please forgive me for sending the mail without your permission. I am Barrister Joseph Rossi, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to late Mr. Christian Tarlton, who died as a result of a plane crash on Wednesday, 26 July, 2000 in Germany.Before the ugly incident he was a consultant to several oil and gas industries. He had sojourn to so many countries before he came to Cairn Energy PLC oil and gas exploration and Production Company based in the London, United Kingdom.He was a knight in the Church and belonged to several non-governmental and scientific organizations. He was also great philanthropist and a Paul Harris Fellow of the Rotary ClubInternational. As Late Mr. Eich's attorney, I was called upon by the Financial Security Institution in London where my late client had lodged a consignment with the fund content as fixed deposit of $54,000,000 USD (Fifty Four Million United States Dollars). The financial institution is not decleared unclaimed hence my reason for this contact to you.The financial institution has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the Consignment lodged by my client will be confiscated. My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client, so that the proceeds of this Consignment can be shipped or delivered to you with the help of the diplomat working with the financial institution in London, then we can share the funds in the consignment. The website shown below will brief you in a more elaborated detailed insight about the rough incident of the plane crash that led to the death of my client. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/851119.stmYour interest is awaited for immediate process. Best Regards. Barrister Joseph Rossi, (Esq).
_________________________________________________________________
Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. It's free.  
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07