These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 29, 2007

From Miss Victoria Juban

From: juban victoria - victoriajuban_2000@yahoo.com

My Dear Beloved in Christ, Please kindly permit me to inform you of my desire to establish business relationship with you. I am Victoria Juban the only daughter of General Mohammed Juban Kamara. My father was a very wealthy cocoa and coffee Merchant based in Sierra Leone the economic capital of Freetown. My mother died when I was just 3 years of age, while my father was killed during the crises in my country in 2005. But before the 2005 incident that lead to the sudden death of my father, he took me so special because I am motherless and lonely.

My father then told me of the fund us$16,105,000 (sixteen million one hundred and five thousand united states dollars) he deposited with a security company out side my country for safe keeping, which he will be using for foreign investment. But his sudden and untimely death never allow him to execute things as planned, and the fund have been in the security company uptil date.

Now, I am soliciting for an Assistance to help me move the fund us$16,105,000 (sixteen million one hundred and five thousand united states dollars) to your country for investment. I know we have not met before but I am contacting you with due to sense of humanity and responsibility and with the few awareness that you will give it a mutual understanding. I got your address during a search for a good foreigner that will assist me in this urgent issue, and I am convinced that you are the person that will assist me in this issue with doing anything to hurt me. I have so many other addresses I got during my searching for a good foreigner which I took for prayers, and God revealed to me that you are the right person. The fund is presently in a security company in Ghana since on the 12- 2- 2005. My fatherdeposited that fund with the security company as a consignment and the real content was not declared as it was kept as photographic equipment for security and safety reason. As I am a girl of 20 years and I whish to continue my education in your country. The fund will be under your investment control for three Years during which only the profit will be shared annually 60% for me and 40% for you annually I am contacting you with the fear of GOD in any thing I am doing so please I want us to build trust to each other.

Presently, I am in a refugee camp here in Accra,Ghana, Please I wait for your urgent respone so that that we will proceed and finish this urgent issue. The deposit contract document/prove shall be sent to you as soon as you indicate your interest. Thanks in anticipation of your response Best Regards. Ms. Victoria Juban. NB: PLEASE ASSIST ME IN THE NAME OF GOD, SINCERELY, AM LITTLE AND SMALL TO HANDLE THIS.

--Íâ¹ú»õÒ²³¬±ãÒË!
--http://freemail5.eyou.com/sys_sig.php?url=aHR0cDovL2V5b3VhZnAuYWxseWVzLmNvbS9tYWluL2FkZmNsaWNrP2RiPWV5b3VhZnAmYmlkPTk1LDgxLDMmY2lkPTczLDksMSZzaWQ9MTY4JmFkdmlkPTQmY2FtaWQ9NCZzaG93PWlnbm9yZSZ1cmw9aHR0cDovL2FkZmFybS5tZWRpYXBsZXguY29tL2FkL2NrLzQwODAtMjI5MDMtOTQ5OS0wP2FpZD1leW91O3RleHQ7MTAzJm1wcm89aHR0cDovL3BhZ2VzLmViYXkuY29tLmNuL3dvcmxkYnV5L3VzYS5odG1s

--http://sms.eyou.com