These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 29, 2007

URGENT ASSISTANCEREPLY

From: ALICE MOORE - moore.alice@hotmail.com

almonds_95Greetings in the name of the Almighty God
I am Alice Moore from lONDON.

I am married to Late Glenn Moore of blessed memorywho is an oil explorer in KUWAIT and Angola for twelveyears before he died in the year 2004. We were marriedfor twelve years without a child, he died after abrief illness that lasted for only four days.

Since his death I too have been battling with bothCancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband wasalive he deposited a substancial amount of money worthmillions of dollars with a bank. ,
Recently, my doctor told me that I have only sixmonths to live due to cancer problem.

Having known my condition I decided to donate thisfund to either a charity/orphanage home or devotedGod fearing individual that will utilize thismoney the way I am going to instruct herein.
I want this organization or individual to use thismoney in all sincerity to fund charity homes(motherless homes), orphanages, widows.

I took this decision because I don't have any childthat will inherit this money and my husband relativesare into radical organisation and I don't want asituation where this money will be used in an Unholymanner, Hence the reasons for this bold decision,Please, pray for me to recover as your paryers will goa long way in uplifting my spirit.

I don't need any telephone communication in thisregard because of my health, because of the presenceof my husband's relatives around me always. I don'twant them to know about this development.As soon as Ireceive your reply on Email: I shall give you furtherdirectives on what to do and how to go aboutactualising this project.

I will also issue a letter of authority to thesaid bank authorizing them that the said fundHave being willed to you and a copy of suchauthorization will be forwarded to you, I want you toalways pray for me.

Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing foran organization or a devoted Individual for this samepurpose. Until I hear from you by email; my dreamswill rest squarely on your shoulders.
I have set aside 25% for you,then 5% for any expenses incured.
Remain blessed.

MRS. Alice moore.Private email: moorealice4@yahoo.com

_________________________________________________________________
With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorite color.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607