These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 29, 2007

Your Correspondence For Transfer

From: Mr Karim Ali - karimalii1@yahoo.fr

Dear,
I got your contact from the Ecowas Infomation Center in Côte d'Ivoire. My sources of your contact gave me the courage and confidence. It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country, though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk confiding in success sometimes in life. I am Mr. Karim Ali, the on of the former minister for DEFENCE and INTERIOR.

There is this huge amount of US$10.4million which my late father kept for us in company here in Senegal Dakar before he was assassinated by unknown persons. Now I and my younger sister have decided to invest this money in your country or any where save enough outside Africa for security and political reasons. We want you to help us claim and retrieved this fund from the Fiduciary Fund Holders and

Transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on profitable ventures. If you can be of an assistance to us, we will pleased to offer you $3.4million of the total fund. I await you're soonest responses through our private E-Mailbox
karimaali0@yahoo.fr
Best regard
Mr Karim Ali