These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 29, 2007

From Miss MaryJude

From: mary mary - ma_mary112@yahoo.fr

From Miss. Mary.JudeDearest One,

I am Miss Mary Jude. I am 18yrs old from Burkina Faso in West Africa. Our country used to be the most peacefull and most stable economy in West Africa until 19th september 2002 when our country was attacked by terrorists, killing many prominent personalities and holding our dear country to ransome, among people killed was my late father and my mother, now i am the only one left in my family. Before the death of my late father, he revealed to me that he deposited the sum of US$5.5M (Five Million Five Hundred United States Dollars) concealed in a mettalic box with a security company in Abidjan Ivory Coast in West Africa but not as money rather he deposited it as family valuable and Africa artsworks belonging to his foreign business partner whose name was not mantioned in the certificate of deposit issued during the time of the deposit. I want you to help me thus: (1)TO CLAIM THE METTALIC BOX FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY IN ABIDJAN Ivory Coast AND ALSO PROVIDE AN ACCOUNT WHERE THESE FUNDS CAN BE LODGED. (2)ACTING AS MY GUARDINAN WHILE I CONTINUE MY EDUCATION UNDER YOUR CARE. (3) BE MY SOLE BENEFACTOR WHERE YOU WILL INVEST THIS MONEY FOR ME. I am offering you 15% of the total sum, while I will set aside 5% for any expenses that might be incurred during the course of this transaction. Please indicate your interest and willingness in assisting me. Please note, there is no illegality involved in this transaction as my late father was a very wealthy and reknowned cocoa merchant/ farmer. Please I would like you to indicate your interest to assist me so that I will give you the contact of the security company and furnish you with more information as I want this funds to be retrieved as soon as possible as we are unsure of the conditions of the country. My Email is m_mary113@yahoo.fr May the Almighty sustain you.
I will be expecting to hear from you.With kind regards, Miss Mary Jude
_________________________________________________________________
Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail, plus sûr, plus simple et plus complet !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp