These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 29, 2007

TREAT AS URGENT MESSAGE

From: PATRICK UTOMI - patrickutomi@myway.com

Good day,
Greetings:
I am sorry to intrude into your private and peaceful life, all the same My name is Mr. Patrick Utomi, I work as an accountant in a bank; I contacted you to work together with me in claiming my late client's estate. Unfortunately he died without a registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary status.
You could be made the beneficiary since you share the same last name with him. This has officially transferred the right to you, as no other person from his family knows anything about this fund with our bank.If you are interested in working with me, please get back to me as quickly as possible, so that I give you the details of what we are to do.
I wait for your prompt response so that I can give you more briefing of what you need to and how to do it.
Thanks for your co-operation.Regards.Mr. Patrick Utomi.
_________________________________________________________________
Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. It's free. 
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07