These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, July 07, 2007

Dear Beloved One

From: jonnywilliams - jonny_williams1984@centrum.sk

Dear Beloved One

My name is Mr. Jonny Williams , I am 23 years old single . I lost my parents and my only sister of 19 years to the war in my country. I am lucky that I was taken to this country Cote d'Ivoire by some good sameritans who have families here in Ivory coast.

I am staying in a missionary camp for people displaced by the crisis in my country and those from this country's crisis. I would like to appeal to you confidentialy to assist me concerning my late father's deposit in a bank here in Abidjan of ($8 million USD) I want to move out of here because the crisis that started here for years now is still on, and there is no sign that it will be well with the country. Also the condition in this camp is not condusive for me that had life very easy before.

Can I trust you to help me in transfering my inheritance and also provide a place for me to stay in your country? Can I also trust you to safe keep this fund and also help me invest this fund in a profitable business in your country when this money get to you?

If you are willing to help me please indicate in your next mail.
I will discuss with you some details, Let me know also from you what will you deduct from the total money after you help me transfer my inheritance here

Awaiting your urgent response.

God bless you.

Mr. Jonny Williams