These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, July 07, 2007

I URGE YOU TO RAED THIS MESSAGE IN THE NAOF OF OUR LORD

From: cynthia jorgensen - cynthia_jorgensen421@hotmail.com

GOD BLESS YOU.From Mrs.Cynthia JorgensenOf Atos Medical B.V.Postbus 475 7200 AN Zoetermeer Netherlands.
Dear Friend,Greetings to you in the most wonderful name of our Lord and SaviorJesus Christ .His richest blessings shall be upon you forever. I amMrs.Cynthia Jorgensen,I am 53 years old from Netherlands,i am deaf andsuffering from a long time cancer of the Lungs and Pneumonia which alsodisordered my mental system long time ago,from all indication my conditionsis really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to mydoctors they have advised me that i may not live for the a long period oftime,this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. Iwas brought up from a motherless babies home, was married to my latehusband for twenty years without a child.
My husband died in a fatal auto accident on his way to work on a broadday light.Before his death we were true Christians.Since his death Idecided not to re-marry,I sold all my inherited belongings and depositedall the sum of $8.5million dollars with a Security Company in Nigeriabecause we spent our lifetime there and he worked ther all his life withan oil company (Chevron Petroleum Plc.) Presently, this money is stillwith them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to comeforward to receive the money for keeping it so long or rather issue aletter of authorization to somebody whom i trust to receive it on mybehalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it tradedon or diverted to the Federal Account. Presently, I'm with my oldlaptop in an hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer ofthe lungs together with the Pneumonia disease.
Since then i have lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told methat I have only few months to live. It is my last wish to see that thismoney is invested to any organisation of your choice and distributedeach year among the charity organization,the poor and the motherlessbabies home where i come from.I want you to be a God fearing person, toalso use this money to fund churches,orphanages,widows and the lessprevlages because there is nothing to live for any more, and it is saidthat blessed are those that giveth to the ones that findeth.
I took this decision, before i rest in peace because my time will soon be up. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact ofthe Security Company in Nigeria. I will also issue you a letter ofauthority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of my fund. Pleaseassure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. I shall waitfor your prayerful reply, Thanking you in His precious name.
May God Bless You Abundantly for your considerations and seeing reasonswhy we must help the poor and the less previlages.Your`s in ChristMrs.Cynthia Jorgensen.cynthia_jorgensen421@yahoo.com
_________________________________________________________________
See what you're getting into…before you go there.
http://newlivehotmail.com