These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, July 07, 2007

WILL YOU BE MY BENEFICIARY3F

From: UNCHR - baron1wilikiki@gmail.com

Dearest One,

I got your email from a business directory due to my desperate search to look for someone who will help me. Though the internet is a seemingly unlikely place to find individual who can be trust worthy, I believe that the Lord hides jewels in the most unlikely places. It is not the means that is important but the message.

I'm Baron Wilikiki son to late Mr.Wiliams Wilikiki from Sierra Leone; I am seeking a faithful, sincere and reliable foreigner who will assist us in investing my late father's fortune in the amount of US$ 32, 000, 000, 00.This amount was originally deposited by our late father in a security company in Ghana and just before my parents and two of my siblings were killed by rebels in our family house in Sierra-Leone, my father had successfully lodged the money at the Bank of Ghana.

I and my Younger brother who is now in ( Republic of Congo ) are the only survivors of our family. Before my brother's trip to Congo, we have successfully got through the assistance of the foreign operations director of the Bank of Ghana, to transferred the amount from Bank of Ghana pool account to that of PRIVATE bank. We did this because there is tax haven in most private banks here and we could not pay the huge taxes required by the Bank of Ghana for the release of the money to us. I am therefore seeking your assistance to stand-in for us as our late father's business partner and foreign investor, to claim this money from the private bank in here as the beneficiary. You will also be required to assist us in investing our own part of the money into valuable business ventures in abroad and for all this we are offering you 15% of the total funds as reward.

The Bank of Ghana has already nominated a fiduciary agent who will act as financial adviser and mediator between the beneficiary and the Private bank and who will also assist us in obtaining the relevant documents required by the bank for the release of the funds to you on our behalf. This means that we do not need the services of a diplomat as I thought before in order to obtain the release delivery of the money because it will be done through the Private Bank. Therefore, if you can assure us of your sincerity, honesty and ability to help us secure the release of this amount and invest it before our arriver to your country; I will give your contact details to the fiduciary agent so he will present you as the beneficiary to the funds while processing actual release of it on your behalf.

Please note that you stand no risk at all in assisting us to conclude this transaction because the money is legitimately our family fortune. Please, if you are ready to be our Investor, do get back to me at my private e-mail, address baron1wilikiki@gmail.com So we can proceed with immediate effect.

Regards,
Baron Wilikiki