These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, July 07, 2007

GREETINGS

From: mary adams - maryadamstranscation@yahoo.com

Greetings!!!,I am Mrs Mary Adams, a widow to Late Sir, Martins Adams. I am 61 years old, I am suffering from long time cancer of the breast and From all indications, my condition is really getting worst on daily basis and the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage that has affected my hearing and one of my legs. My late husband was killed during the Gulf war, and during the period of our marriage we had no child, My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inheritedall his wealth. My doctor told me that I may not live much more longer and I am so scared about this.
So, I now decided to use my wealth in contributing to the development of charity in Africa, America, Europe or Asia .
I selected you after my fervent prayers for this purpose, I have a total sum of $12.000,000.00 Million US Dollars Deposited in the security bank and that is all i have and wish to give it to you as i can no longer walk or hear well so that you can assist me in using it for the motherless babies and charity homes of your choice and i will like you to take %25 from the fund for your family, may almighty god guide and bless you and family.Yours trulyMrs. Mary Adams.maryadamstranscation@yahoo.comIf you are ready forward your full information as well as your,1.YOUR ADDRESS...2.YOUR FULL NAME...3.YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER..4.YOUR OCCUPATION...
_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01