These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, July 07, 2007

HELLO

From: ako jesika - jesikaako1@yahoo.fr

from jesika ako Hello with you and excuse to me permission that I am given has you send this message it is that I have needs for your assistance. I am called jesika ako, my father, the chief ako adjo jeremy made the importation and the export of coffee cocoa on Europe. he east dies on September 19, 2002 at the court of the attack of the armed rebellion. the confrontations had start near to on our premises. we lived close to the residence of the Head of the State president Laurent Gbagbo I make party of that whose close relations have killed summers this night. I board escaped because I attend in Ghana. when I arrived precipitately from Ghana, I board found that my father was already has the hospital. being the only girl of my father and not having more anybody because my mother died while putting to me at the world. It appellé me close to him to say to me that it awaited me to tell me a secrecy before being left. it revealed me that it had money in an international bank
here in Abidjan. it wanted to make a transfer in Europe to build a company for me. but now it cannot any more make it because it died. It my known as or is the documents of its assets. when I this document to him it is to send showed me the documents, of the bank. the amount is twelve million dollars American ($12.m USD). now before my father does not die, before funerals of my father, it my known as to seek a partner in Europe well to help me to make leave this money to Europe and invest labas. And also to help me to leave for Europe to continue my studies and my life. because my father said to me to remake my life out of this country to be in safety. veiled for what I contact you to ask you to help me. I would like also to know you more. to send to me your photograph, age and to know your profession like your family circumstances. later, when I would have received your answer, I will send to you banking documents of this money. I wanted to also know what you want as
measured with compasses if you to help me in this transaction because in this moment the problems socio-policies since the 04-11-2004 did much died and victim what terrifies me and creates the urgency of this message and thus of your assistance. I you remercis much and that God blesses you. take care to contact me has this email jesika_ako@yahoo.fr
jesika ako


---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.

---------------------------------
Nouveau Yahoo! Mail : Messenger intégré et stockage illimité - Essayez le