These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, July 07, 2007

Please help me and my sick mother

From: isoQIsaacJohn - dann.gli86@aliceadsl.fr

Hello Dear,

I would not have used this medium (Internet) to contact you,
but I chose to reach you through it because it is the
fastest,surest and most secured medium of communication.
However,this correspondence is un-official and private,and
it should be treated as such.

Please i decided to write you because i have no other
lternative. Since after the death of my father in the hands
of the rebels.I have been in a very big difficulty of how to
safeguard the money that my late father left for me in a
finacial Company in AMERICA, before his death.This money was
packaged as a consignment and secured in a security company
in the states before his death, the two boxes contains (9M
DOLLARS) Nine Million Dollars, so i want you to act as the
new beneficiary on my behalf, we will discuse the percentage
when i join for the sharing of the funds ok.

My name is Isaac John, I am a Refugee here in Senegal, my
mother is also here with me and my two little sisters, the
rebels are also coming after our lives and i am afraid the
amount is too much i dont know how and where to start to go
about it, but i have all the necessary document that used in
depositing the money. Please if you can Assist me to claim
this money from the security company, try to reply me back
urgently with your full name and address then your phone
number for easy communication and i will tell you the
details of the security company and explain more to you and
we can discuss fully with your percentage. The security
company does not know that the consignment contains money,
so i will not like them to no ok.

God will always bless you for your help as i am going to
live with you for the rest of my life. my mostconcern is to
come over to your counrty and continue my Education and
start a good life through you, as soon as you recieve the
money in your custody for me.

I am Waiting eagerly to hear from you, God bless you and
your family.

Sincerely

Isaac John

------------------------ ALICE C'EST ENCORE MIEUX AVEC CANAL+ LE BOUQUET ! ---------------
Découvrez vite l'offre exclusive ALICEBOX et CANAL+ LE BOUQUET, en cliquant ici http://alicebox.fr
Soumis à conditions