These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hello and i bring to you calvary greetings Please help me share

From: anita ted Brown - anita_t_brown11@yahoo.com

Hello and i bring to you calvary greetings.

Please help me share this to the needy
My names are Mrs Anita Ted Brown, I am a 65 years old woman, I am a british woman, a business merchant and owned series of businesses in all over the world before i became ill.
I am married with two children, my husband and two children died in a car accident six years ago but before this happened my business and concern for making money was all I cherished and lived for, I never really cared about other values in life, but since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless people and I have been helping orphans in orphanage/ motherless homes.
I have donated some money to orphans in Sudan, South Afriac Cameroun, Spain, Australia, Somalia and some Asian countries before I became ill.
I kept (US$12Million) with a commercial bank in London UK and presently I am in a hospital due to my sickness.
The doctor told me I have serious breast cancer and that I have a few months to live and it is my last wish to see that this money is distributed to charity organizations wisely because so much of my wealth has been plundered an robbed by my relatives and friends since my illness and I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them again since the money in the bank is the last fund that I have left, my friends and relatives have misuse all my funds that I left in thier posession since my illness.
You might be wondering why I did not ask my close relatives to pick over this task, but I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts in France and donate the money which I have there to charity organizations and to victims of hurricane katrina in US, they closed the account but refused to donate the money to the organizations and to victims of this hurricane, some of them even fled away with some of the money while the rest shared the remaining money among themselves and planned to kill me because from the way they are acted around me tells me that they wanted me dead so that they can take over my remaining funds hence I do not trust them anymoreas they seem not to be content with what I have left for them.
Please, I am beging and pleading to you in the name of God to help me collect this last funds deposited in a commercial Bank in London as the benefficiary of it and distribute it amongst charity organizations and use your judgement to distribute the money to the motherless, orphanage homes and to the blind ones and keep 10% of it to yourself for your effort and help, please I am all doing this just to justify my believe to help the needy before I give up and I will like you to see it from the implication of your heart as a need to assist a fellow human being and assist me in doing this knowing fully well that there is reward for you from God.
Also feel free to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any cost you incure during the process of collecting and distributing the money to charity organizations, may the good Lord bless you and your family.I await your urgent response.Please get back to me via mail as I can only reply through my labtop because I can not talk very well due to the sickness.Sincerly,Mrs Anita Ted Brown.

Below attached is my picture in the hospital

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01