These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, July 07, 2007

Urgent Reply

From: Michael David - davidjoh4@terra.com

Dear Friend,
This letter is borne out of my desire to establish a mutual business
relationship with you,please keep it confidential!..forgive me for this breach of protocol, as I do not know how to personally communicate with you.
I am Mr Michael David the son of Dr Michael Johnson the former deputy finance minister under the ousted civilian government in Sierra Leone. My father was killed and mutilated by the military junta led by Major Paul Koroma after over throwing the elected government of President Tejan Kabba. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events disturbances in Sierra leone, but the,pressure of war drove me and my mother out of Sierra Leone into exile in South Africa. Where we have been living under political asylum for three years.
Sadly, my mother died of cancer three [3] months ago and was buried
here in South Africa. Prior to her death, she handed over to me a
certificate meant for a secret deposit which my father made in a security/finance company in South Africa.
This deposit is worth [US $ 25.000.000.00] twenty five Million United
States Dollars only, and this money is in cash. My father made this deposit in the heat of the conflict then in my country, with the hope to convert it[money] to his personal use at the end of the war, unfortunately he was killed when the conflict intensified as result of his opposition to the rebel forces. After my mother's funeral, I contacted the security company to confirm this deposit and establish ownership as well made an arrangement for this deposit to be moved through diplomatic channel to United Arab Emirates Presently, this sum of U.S$25,000,000.00 (twenty five million dollars) is
currently being deposited in a security vault in Dubai. I am seeking for your honest and sincere participation in the retrievement and reinvestment of this money.
I cannot do it alone due to my complete ignorance of the business
world, more over I am only 27 years old I will give you a negotiable
percentage of the principal sum in deposit if you assist me to retrieve and reinvest this money in any profitable area of business in your country.
Please, I need your assistance urgently, because the more this
consignment is still with the company, the more the demurrage
accumulates.
signify your interest by contacting via my private
email:michaeldavid_5@myway.com
God Bless You.
Best Regards,
Mr Michael David