These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

APPEAL FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

From: chris john - chrisjohnwgo@yahoo.com

APPEAL FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

Attn:

Sir/Madam Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.

I got your name and contact from the chamber of commerce and industry. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendation given to me.

I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Chris. j. Kanta, the only son of late King john James Kanta of Eniyo land Togo. My father was a very wealthy traditional ruler, he was poisoned to death by his rivals in the traditional chieftaincy title tussle about royalties and other related matters. Though, my mother died when I was a baby and since then, my father took me so special.

Before his death last year in a private hospital here in Togo, he sincerely called me on his sick bed and told me that he has willed a trunk box containing some items. The content of the boxes are USD75 Million United States Dollars and that the box is kept in a security company in Fedral Republic of Nigeria where i am presently in the city of Lagos for security reasons and the certificate of deposite is with my father's lawyer who is also here in Nigeria, all documents bearing my name are available with me, he also explain to me that, it was because of his wealth he was poisoned by his rivals, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer the proceeds for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management or as you may advice.

I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways.
To stand as my investment partner in this regards.
To serve as a guardian of the proceed the boxes since I am only 27yearsand little or no experience in the international business world.

To make necessary arrangement for me and my Yonger sister who is also with me here in Nigeria to come over to your country to further my education.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as acompensation for your effort/input and 5% for any miscelenous expenses that may occour during the execution of the transaction as it will be deducted after clearance from The Security Company.

Furthermore, you may indicate your options toward assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within 20 days immediately you signify your interest but NOTE: Please, I approach youon this but not by force that you may involve yourself.

Anticipating to hear from you soon. You can contact me through my
telephone number 00234-805-05-8204.

Thanks and God bless

Best regards
Chris .j. Kanta,
_________________________________________________________________
Download the latest version of Windows Live Messenger NOW!
http://get.live.com/en-za/messenger/overview