These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thanks for your effort

From: Eze Uba - ezeuba@mail15.com

654 Brompton Road, London, SW8.
United Kingdom.
Telephone number:+447024079839.
mail:ajumogobia_okekechambers@activist.cc

Hello Beloved,

Compliment of the season.

Longest time,I hope all is well together with you and your family.Well I
know you will surprise to hear this news bearing in mind that the fault is
not from me. At last I succeded in having those funds transferred out
of here with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.Presently I'm
in London for investment projects.

Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring this funds despite the fact that it failed some how. As for
my appreciation I have instructed my account Officer{Mr.Micheal Bodel}in
First Inland Bank Plc to send you the sum of Two Million United States
Dollars {$2,000.000.00}either in Certified Bank Draft or Bank Transfer as
you may choose. This amount I know is not up to the 40% share of yours but
remember that another foriegner is involved to make it a success.So accept
this one as a token for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in
this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

Please feel free to get in touch with my account Officer{Mr.Micheal
Bodel}for the money.His contact is as stated below.

Mr Micheal Bodel.
Email:michbode@excite.com
Telephone Number:234-803-279662

Please do let me know once you receive the money so that so that we can
jointly establish in your country especially in Estate management.

My regards to your blessesed family.

Eze Uba Esq