These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dear Friend

From: ramzi kone - kramzi12@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,My name is Mr. ramzi, the first son of the late Mr.KONE adams who was a cocoa farmer and a business man in our community .Whiles when he was still alive, he was so in love with estate development and was to organize an estate development business in Cote d'viore but he could not fulfill his dream because of his untimely death.

After his burial, his lawyer called me and handed over to me an envelop, in the envelop was an instruction that he made a deposit sum of $8 million US dollars with a security company in Cote d'viore west Africa on behave of his foreign partner,the money is in a trunk box that he wanted to use the money to organize the estate development business that in case something happen to him, I should contact a professional to act as his foreign partner, who knows about the investment so he can use the money to organize the business or invest the fund in any other business my foreign partner deem fit to invest the fund.

I contacted the security company to find out if the trunk box was still in their vault and I was told that it is still there and they instruction was that I the first son should come with a foreign partner to retrieve the consignment.

On the certificate of deposit, the box was deposited as family valuable so the security company does not know that the box contains money rather contains family valuable. On this ground I am contacting you to help me to retrieve the consignment from the security company and put the money into any good investment you deem fit as instructed by my late father.I am waiting anxiously to get your reply of this mail so I can mail to you the certificate of deposit that was given to my late father by the security company so we can proceed ahead. Regards,Ramzi kone.
_________________________________________________________________
Appelez vos amis de PC à PC -- C'EST GRATUIT
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview