These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

My dearest in Christ

From: fatima iyesa - mrs.fatimaiyesa2003@yahoo.com.hk

May God be praised!!!E-mail:mrs_fatima14@yahoo.com.hkI am Mrs. Fatima Iyesa Ismiana, from Kuwait.I am married to Usman Ismiana of blessed memorywho worked with Kuwait embassy in Madrid Spain for nine years before he died in the year 2003.
We were married for eleven years without a child he died after a brief illness that lasted only four days. Before his death he was a very devoted Muslim and I was a devoted Christian by birth battling with both cancer andfibroid problems when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $15,million ( Fifteen million us dollars)with an overseas finance and security firm. Presently,this money is still with finance and security firm. Recently, my doctor told me that I had a terminating illness (cancer) that would last for the next four months.
Though what disturbs me most is my stroke s ickness,having known my condition I decided to donate thisfund to either a Christian organization or a devoted Christian individual that will utilize this moneythe way I am going to instruct here in. I want this Christian organization or individual to use thismoney in all sincerity to fund churches, orphanages, widows and also propagating the word of God and toensure that the society upholds the views and beliefs of the holy bible.The holy bible emphasized so muchon the giving of alms,charity and this has encouraged me in taking this bold step.I tookthis decision because I don't have any child to start from and where I will stop and my husband'srelatives are all Muslims and I don't want my husband hard earned money to be misused by peoplethat call me an unbeliever. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy mannerhence the reason for taking this bold decision.
I know that after death I will be with God the most high and the most merciful one. I don'tneed any telephone communications but will only give you the contact of my lawyer Barr Brow Nelson.because he is the one who is going to assist you in making you the beneficiary of the consignment in the finance and security firm.Until I hear from you my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders,may the Almighty God continue to guide and protect you Amen.Yours faithfully,Mrs. Fatima Iyesa Ismiana.
_________________________________________________________________
Recharge--play some free games. Win cool prizes too!
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink