These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

Proposal

From: Ms Gifty J Abavana - abavanag@yahoo.com

Hello,

It impresses me to email you of which I hope it will meet you in a very good condition of health with your family, however; I stumbled into your contact through a generial search on the internet as a result of looking for a reliable source that will assist me.

My name is Mrs. Gifty J. Abavana and ever since my late husband Hon. Lawrence R. Abavana, former Ghanaian Agriculture minister died the mass media wouldn't just let me and my family be due to his involvement in so many financial malpractices when he was then in office as the minister of Agriculture.

The embarrassments are getting on my nerves, I would have loved to travel out of the country to a place where I will have peace and spend the rest of my life with my children of which I will like you to keep this top secret and confidential as you also take time to review my family on the website: www.ghanacastle.gov.gh/President/castle_newsp_details.cfm?EmpID=476

In the light of the above, I am contacting you to assist me in transferring out of Ghana the sum of US$14.7 Million and the 250kg of AU Gold which my husband also deposited as family treasures with a security company for safe-keeping for the sake of our children's future. My Dear I need your support to execute this project and secondly after the fund is successfully transferred, you shall invest the money into any business avenue you might deem healthy to recycle the funds.

For your effort, I am prepared to reward you handsomely if only my situation interest you meanwhile I am thanking you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in good faith as we progress.
Kind Regards,

Ms. Gifty J. Abavana


---------------------------------
Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out