These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hello

From: Paul Patterson - patterson.p@sify.com

Dear,

I am optimistic to request for your consent in
a mutual international business relationship
between you and i. My name is Paul Patterson,
I got your contact from the web while searching for investment
opportunity.
I am a civil servant who realized $29.5 million Through the sale
of our allocated oil quota in OPEC
from commission payouts throught my tenure as the Head of Delegation to the
World Bank in West Africa.

I want you to assist me in investing this fund in real estate and commercial
properties or any other profitable venture you are familiar with
since as a civil servant I cannot have such funds and the code of conduct bureau
forbids me to acquire such amount of money.

Upon your consent to this request i will send my proposal and we will discuss in details.
Thank you for giving me your time, am hoping for a friendly response.

Regards,

Paul Patterson