These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

Reply Me Urgently

From: William - wrobert_privatedesk@yahoo.com

Sir,

My dear I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge

sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction

of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am

assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to

contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION; I discovered an abandant sum of $26M(Twenty Six Million

United states Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our

foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death,

none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to

this money as the heir. I cannot release the fund from his account unless

someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as

indicated in our banking guidelines.

Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand

as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully

worked out by me for the funds $26M to be released in your favour as

the beneficiary's next of kin.It may interest you to note that I have

secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of deceased

beneficiaries.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of my

mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;

1. Your Full Names and Address.

2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers.

These requirements will enable me file a letter of claim to the

appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the

transfer can be made. I shall be compensating you with $5.2 Million Dollars

on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be for me.

Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for me for

investment purposes in your country.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of

the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email.

MR WILLIAM ROBERT.

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com