These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hi Good Day

From: Veronica Lynn Taylor - veronic_lt1@yahoo.ca

Good Day,

I am Miss.Doris Yao Yao.Daughter to Dr&Mrs Emile Yao Yao,from Republique
Of Ivory Coast In Western Part of Africa

I lost my parents a couple of months ago due to political crises.My father
was the Managing Director of his Cacao exporting organisation until his
untimely death.I have plans to continue my education and you investment
with the money in your peaceful country.I want you to do me a favour to
receive this deposit to a safe foreign account in your country or any
safer place as the appointed beneficiary /Guardian to me .
Amount is usd$9.5m
My Parents were assassinated late last year 2005 by the rebels following
the political uprising in my country republic of ivory coast in West
African Region.I need a honest person and who will be there for me.love is
a gift which i desire from you.

If you are willing to assist me I plead you indicate your interest in
replying,this is my reason of mailing you and i will send you more
details.


Regards,

Miss Doris Yao Yao

---------------------------------
Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers