These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 19, 2007

FromSolomon Kone Guei

From: Mr Solomon Kone Guei - mrsolomonkoneg@myway.com

From:Solomon Kone Guei

Abidjan,Cote d Ivoire,

I am Henri Kone Guei from Cote d Ivoire. I am 22 years old ,I lost my father a couple of years ago. My father late General Robert Guei was a Ex-Military head of State of Ivory Coast until his untimely death,(You can visit http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2269238.stm for complete report on this incident).

He was assassinated on the 19th of September 2002 by an unknown group of heavily armed gunmen following the political uprising. To be brief and straight to the point, before his untimely death, he deposited with a finance security company a metal safe box containing the sum of ( Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) $10.5 Million Dollars meant for the purchase of heavy artilleries, armoured tank, ammunitions and security equipments from Dubai . The security company do not know the real contents of the metal safe box is money, because he convincingly told them at the time of deposit that it only contains African Artefact treasures and computer security consumables that does not need air and sun rays, that will be ship to his foreign business associate in abroad. Name of the finance and security firm is withheld for security reasons.

I want you to do me a favour to claim the box as my late father foreign business associate overseas in your country, so that I will come over to your country for investment and resettlement, since the present administration is no more in cordial relationship with my families.

I will go into partnership investment with you in your country , such as Real Estate and Hotel ownership this is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me, indicate your interest in replying soonest, I will offer you 30% only for your kind and honest assistance. Do kindly send me your direct telephone and fax numbers for an easy communication.

Mr Solomon