These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 19, 2007

Urgent Please

From: From Ian Reed - ian.reed356@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,

Compliments of the day,

Before proceeding, I wish to introduce myself to you .I IAN REED
attorney to a deceased Immigrant Mr Andreas Schranner,property magnate who
was based in the U.K., who happens to be my client.On the 25th of July 2000,
my client, his wife Maria,their daughter Andrea Eich,her husband Christian,
and their children Katharina and Maximilian all died in the Air France
concord plane crash bound for New York in their plan for a world cruise.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm.
Since then I have been managing his properties here in the U.K. and
some others which he put out for sale. The properties which have long been
put out on sale have now been paid for and now the money paid has long been
deposited into his bank account . I have contacted you to assist in
repatriating the money and estate left behind by my client before they get
seized or declared unserviceable by hisbank.Particularly, the bank has
issued me with a notice to provide any of his next of kin or have the
account confisticated within a short period of time. my late client has an
account valued at Fifty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars (55.5 Million USD).
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any of my clients relatives for
some time now and with no one coming forward since my client passed on and
with the bank now giving me a deadline, I now seek your consent to present
you as the next of kin to my deceased client, so that the proceeds of his
account valued at Fifty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars (55.5 Million USD). Only can be paid to you. This I intend we share
amongst ourselves.I have all the necessary information that can be used
to back up any Claim that we may make and I can assure you that you shall be
paid the amount as the next of kin to my late client.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Trust me as
his attorney that this is a risk-free transaction. Pls get back to me
immediately with the following information:

1)Your full names and contact address.
2)Telephone and fax numbers .
Upon receipt of this information,we shall discuss further about this
transaction.

Thank you in anticipation of your co-operation.

Best Regards.

IAN REED