These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, September 21, 2007

Your assistance is needed

From: Mr jim atta - jimatta@123mail.cl

Kindly read my mail and get back to me immediately

ATTN; MY DEAR

Naturally ,this letter will come to you as a surprise,
since we have not met, permit me however to introduce myself
I am Mr.jim atta, a personal accountant to late Mr.Louis
Wong,a national of your country, who used to own an oil
servicing company in Nigeria. On the 21st of April 2003,
my client, his wife and their three Children were involved
in a car accident. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately
lost their lives.

A total sum of $30 million dollars was deposited by my
client before his death which i was the personal accountant
that managed his account. I know that my client had no
living kin but I went ahead and made several inquiries
to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended
relatives but this has proved unsuccessful.

I only did so to be double sure of this fact.I contacted
you to stand as the next of kin of the deceased as i have
all the necessary information's for you to claim this fund
because this bank are planning to confiscate the fund as
they have waited for the past years and could not see any
of the relation to claim this fund.

The law of this bank stipulated that, after 5 years if no
one comes to claim the fund,the bank will confiscate the
fund and declare the account as unserviceable. For the past
years, I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives,
now I seek your consent to present you to the bank as the
next of kin to the deceased.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see
this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by my
private phone +2348024980495.

We would share the money according to a proposed sharing
pattern /ratio of 70% for me and 25% for you,while the rest
5% will be kept aside for any expenses that we may incure in
the expence of this transaction

I look forward to your urgent response.
Best regards,
jim atta