These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 30, 2007

Attention Respectful

From: lillian doudou - lilliandoudou@yahoo.com

From: Lillian Doudou
Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire
West Africa .

Attention Respectful

Greetings! This is the reason why i contacted you.
Kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you.
I believe you are a respected personality, considering the fact of where i got your contact.I am Lillian Doudou,
I have a substantial capital I honourably Inherited from my late father Chief Moudu Boga Doudou who was minister of Interior and deals in Cocao and coffee platantion with Gold, diamond Minining and Trading in bouake Northern District of Coted' Ivoire.But the Epmigo rebels killed Him on the first day this poltical crises started on the September 19,2002 mutiny that equally lead to the death of former military junta Robert Guei.
This you can find on web page report on.CNN.com - Ivory Coast Rebel Uprising Spreads

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/africa/09/21/ivory/index.

.

I want you to assist me for the clear this sum of eight million, Nine hundred thousand United State Dollars USD left in fixed/suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund I will give you the contact of the Bank where the Fund is, so that you can contact them immediately and discuss with them, hence I'm just 18 years old and do not know much about financial issues and handling case like this.
I will gladly give you some resonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last, all i just require from you is your sincere interest in helping me and acting as a business partner to my late father so now you're standing in for me to make sure everything works out well and good.


I am honourably seeking your assistance in the
following ways:

(1) I will use it for investment purpose such as Music industries or hotel management .


(2) To provide a bank account into which this money
would be transferred to .

(3) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am
only 18years.

(4) To make arrangement for me to come over to your
country to further my education and to secure a
resident permit in your country.


Please it is important you contact me immediately for more clearification on the next step on this transaction.

Awaiting your immediate response and God bless you.

Yours Sincerely
Lillian doudou Live.com Jouez et Gagnez des pc Windows Vista