These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 30, 2007

Inquiry

From: Christian Edward - jbb2020@executivemail.co.za

Christian Edward
Email: skesq35@executivemail.co.za


Hello Dear

How are you today? I hope all is well with you. I do understand the concern
this letter will bring to you for the fact that it comes from someone
strange to you. But be rest assured for it come with good intentions.

I am Mr. Christian Edward, A citizen of Zimbabwe living in South Africa as a
refugee with my mother Mrs. Edward; I inherited the sum of US$12m (Twelve
million US dollars) from my late father which he deposited in a private
security company here in South Africa,

l found you interesting as a partner who l can trust to help me transfer
this money out of South Africa. I am living as a refugee; l cannot transfer
this money by me. Please do contact me on this email, if you can assist me.

l and my mother are willing to give you some commission for your assistance,
As a refugee here l cannot do any kind of banking activities, l have a bank
manger who is very good friend of my late father who will guard us on how to
transfer this money, he advised me to get an foreign partner to help since l
cannot do it by myself.

Do not be surprise l send you this kind of mail because it come with good
intentions, I will tell you more about this transaction when l hear from
you. I want you to be honest with me please; do not let me down please.

I am waiting for your immediate response

Regards
Christian

_________________________________________________________________
Message offline contacts without any fire risk!
http://www.communicationevolved.com/en-za