These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 30, 2007

INVESTMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY

From: Amina Mugu - aminam08@yahoo.fr

FROM MRS.AMINA MUGU & SON
SUBJECT:INVESTMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY

Dear friend,

I wish to solicit your assistance to guide my son make a business investment
in your country. I am a 42 years old Sierra-Leonean woman;the wife of late
Dr. John Mugu. Until his death my husband was the General overseer and boss
of the Gold and Diamond Mining Corporation in Kanema Sierra-Leone. On April
6 2001 the militia forces loyal to the Government of Ahmed TIJAN KABBAH
invaded the Diamond and Gold mine and assassinated my husband mistaking him
for his brother MIKE KEITA MUGU who was then the deputy leader of the rival
rebel militia called the Revolutionary United Front (RUF)headed by FODAY
SANKOH.When the news reached me I fainted but later recorvered and hurriedly
gathered some valuables in our family villa and escaped for my dear life in
the company of my only son Pavon.Among the valuables was a file that
contained details of a Deposit my husband made in a security company in
Benin republic. He deposited US$7.5 million (Seven million five hundred
thousand U.S Dollars) contained in 2 suitecase boxes in the name of our son
Pavon. He did not disclose the real contents of the suitecase boxes to the
security company rather he declared the contents as FAMILY TREASURE for
security reasons. This is the money he made from the sale of Gold and
diamonds during his time as the boss and general overseer to the national
Gold corporation.

Presently I and my son is in a hospital in neigbouring country Benin
republic where I am undergoing treatment for heart attack which I suffered
on hearing the sudden news of my husbands death.Ever since this incident I
have undergone 3 heart surgery and my heart could no longer cope!.I am
terribly sick now the doctor have told me I only have a few weeks to live so
I want to quickly hand over this money to you to guide my son on how to
invest in your country.It is my last wish to see this money invested wisely
for my son Pavon Mugu.I cannot invest here due to the insecurity and
killings still going on here. We have in mind to give you US$800,000 out of
the total sum for all your assistance. We will also set aside 5% of the
funds for any incidental expenses which you will make in the course of this
transaction.This fortune of ours we have revealed to you should remain
CONFIDENTIAL as it is only you who we have told about this.

My husband's relatives have plundered so much of his wealth and I don't have
a one minute trust on them that is why I am writing to you because now I am
sick and according to the doctor I will be dead in few weeks so I need your
help.I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge sum of money to
any of of my relative because their life is so horrible that they may even
kill my son to sit on this money shortly when I am dead. Please I beg you in
the name of god to help my son invest this money.

Please always be prayerful all through your life and never you treat my son
bad. Any delay in your reply will give me the room in sourcing for another
person for this same purpose as time is of essence.Please assure me that you
will act accordingly as I stated above.Kindly indicate your interest and
willingness to help my son invest this money then I will tell you how to
proceed. Note that this transaction is risk free as the money is money
legally acquired by my late husband.We wait for your reply.

Best regards,

Mrs.Amina Mugu & Pavon Mugu(son)
NB;PLEASE SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS: aminam08@yahoo.fr

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Hotmail sur i-mode™ : envoyez et recevez des e-mails depuis votre
téléphone portable ! http://www.msn.fr/hotmailimode